Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top 15 Songs of 2011



These are some of my favorite songs from 2011.
  1. Resurrection Morn - Collingsworth Family (Part of the Family)
  2. Eternity’s About to Begin - Greater Vision (The Only Way)
  3. Family Ties - Wilburn & Wilburn (Family Ties)
  4. Love Was in the Room - Ernie Haase & Signature Sound (George Younce With EH&SS)
  5. I’m a Brand New Man - Kingdom Heirs (We Will Stand Our Ground)
  6. Good Enough - Browns (Now)
  7. Out of His Great Love - Faith Trio (Knowing You)
  8. Made Me Glad - Stetler Trio (Precious Friend)
  9. Amazing Grace (My Chains Fell Off) - Forgiven (Forgiven)
  10. Peter, James, and John - Gold City (Somebody’s Coming)
  11. He’s Everything I Need (That’s All I Need) - Kingsmen (Grace Says)  Back to Grace is pretty good too!
  12. Burn the Boat - Whisnants (More Than Enough)
  13. Only Here For a Little While - Doug Anderson (with Signature Sound on the album Dreamin’ Wide Awake)
  14. I’m Still Amazed - Legacy Five (A Wonderful Life)
  15. Celebrate Me Home - Perrys (Blue Skies Coming)
What are your favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment