Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time to Slow Down


I’ve posted a lot of reviews since I started the Gospel Review Blog.  But as I’ve been thinking it over, I’ve thought that maybe I should slow down.  Daniel Mount said something on his blog that got me to thinking.  He said something to the effect of “If I post all the good CD reviews as soon as I get them, I won’t have enough good projects to post the rest of the time, when album production is down.”  I’ve noticed that after NQC, the number of new albums decrease for a time.  It’s only through a bit of luck that I’ve started obtaining review copies of CDs, and I’ll probably have to slow down with the p0sting, perhaps only post one or so reviews a week.  Of course that leaves the question, what is to fill in for the rest of the week?  YouTube videos I suppose, articles of course (which are hard to find a topic for so I won’t post a whole lot of those), news, which I can’t and won’t try to take on reporting.  I’ll going to think and try to come up with some other ideas, as I don’t want the blog to get boring.  I don’t want my traffic to drop because I’m only posting reviews.  I’d appreciate it if you, my readers, would take a minute or so to make some suggestions for what you’d like to see here.

Anyway, here’s a list of upcoming album reviews that I’m going to try spacing out:
  • Stetler Trio - Precious Friend
  • Booth Brothers - Let It Be Known
  • Gerald Crabb - Sometimes I Cry
  • Libbi Perry Stuffle - Journey
  • The Chigger Hill Boys and Terri - Indescribable
  • Marshall Hall - Brighter One
  • Wilburn and Wilburn - Family Ties
  • Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - A White Christmas (hopefully)
And along with the regular albums, here’s one to post every week as well.  Some older Holiday projects:
  • Legacy Five - A Little Christmas
  • Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - Every Light That Shines At Christmas
  • Greater Vision - A Greater Vision Christmas (not sure about this one yet)


0 comments:

Post a Comment