Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Southern Gospel Yankee posted a list of things she was thankful for today on her blog.  I thought I'd do the same thing.  Obviously there are many things I can be thankful, but these are some of the major as well as the more humorous ones.

  • My family
  • My Christian denomination
  • My church
  • My friends
  • The piano
  • The drums
  • Most other instruments that I haven't already mentioned
  • The Internet
  • Southern Gospel Music
  • Conservative people that aren't afraid to stand up against the crazy ideas that liberals have (abortion, gay marriage, ect.)
  • Obama is very likely getting voted out of office soon!
  • Good movies (which I don't watch very many of)
  • Good books
  • Vacations
  • Fun
  • Computers and most other electronic equipment like Android Phones, Laptops, Wifi, ect.
I think that list will suffice for now.  So Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment